When you choose Ultimate Property Developments you will be contacted on a weekly basis by our Builder to ensure that you are involved in the construction process. You are always welcome to contact our office during work hours to discuss any queries or if you require any further information about your project.
With Sam’s extensive knowledge in town planning and his certification experience you will be guided through the process of obtaining your Development Approval (DA), Construction Certificate (CC) or Complying Development Certificate (CDC). We will liaise with the interested stakeholders to ensure your project is up and running as soon as possible.
We will help you through any issues that may arise during the planning process, including:
- Drainage issues
- On site detention
- Building in proximity of Sydney water assets (sewer encasements)
- Bush fire prone land
- Soil classifications and salinity
- Building on classified roads or RMS roads
- Acoustic requirements
- Protection of endangered trees and removal of unwanted trees
- Subdivision approvals
As of the 1st July 2017, the NSW Government has increased the targets to comply with BASIX requirements. At Ultimate Property Developments we will ensure that your project is designed to comply with BASIX in the most cost effective way.
Structural engineering is an important component in the design and construction stages of any development. It is important to ensure that structural engineering is designed in the most cost effective manner, whilst maintaining the structural integrity of the development. At Ultimate Property Developments we will liaise with the structural engineers on your behalf throughout the planning and construction process to ensure the above needs are met.
Building with Ultimate Property Developments means peace of mind. We will take care of the entire building process from start to finish whilst you sit back and relax. Your project will be completed by a team of professional and licenced contractors who are managed by Ultimate Property Developments to ensure finishes meet your expectations and are of the highest quality.
The building process includes but is not limited to the following:
Stage 1–Base Work
- Demolition of existing dwelling if required
- Grading and site preparation
- Laying out of foundations
- All underground plumbing, electrical and stormwater systems installed
- Slab pour
Stage 2 – Framing
- Termite protection
- ‘Skeleton’ of dwelling emerges; construction of external and internal walls and roof trusses
- Installation of window and external door frames
- External brickwork
- Facia and gutters
- Roof covering
Stage 3 – Lock Up
- Window glazing installed
- Electrical and plumbing roughing
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Gybrock or plaster coverings to walls and ceilings
- External and internal doors and door jams
- Skirtings and architraves
- Internal staircases if required
Stage 4 –Fixtures
- Hand rails and balustrades fitted
- Floor and wall coverings (e.g. tiling, timber floors)
- Laundry and bathroom fixtures installed
- Kitchens and bench tops fitted
Stage 5 – Final BuildingStage
- Paintwork throughout dwelling
- Shelving, storage and walk-in robes fitted
- Lighting, air-conditioning, doors and electrical and plumbing fit-outs added
- Blinds installed
- Connection of power, gas and water
- Landscaping, driveway and fence completion
- Final builder’s clean-up
- Appliances and gas hot water heaters will be installed after settlement (in an attempt to avoid theft)
Step 6 - Inspection and Settlement
On completion of the Final Building Stage, Sam will organise with you a date for a Practical Completion Inspection (PCI). Together, a final inspection of the property will be completed. This is where you have the opportunity to go through the dwelling and note any defects, if needed. A PCI document will be signed by both Sam and yourself, and if any defects are noted they will be reviewed and rectified before a final inspection date.
Settlement and hand over is then organised, and the final payment is required. After this, the memorable moment you are handed your keys arrives!